|Support Number||+44 800 0465473|
|Support Types||Phone , Email , Live Chat|
|Trading Platform||MetaTrader 4 | cTrader | cAlgo | cMirror|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||£|
|Minimum Account Size||£|
|Minimum Trade Amount||1 Unit|
|Maximum Trade Amount||Depending on Account Type|
|Bonus||Capital at Risk|
|Leverage||Up to 5:1|
|Free Demo Account||Open Demo|
|Regulation||FCA (UK) , ASIC (Australia)|
|Fee Info||Inactivity Fee|
|Commission Info||depending on Account Type|
|Account Types||Standard , Razor , Swap-Free , Active Traders , Professional Client|
|Deposit Methods||Bank transfer , PayPal , Credit Card , Skrill|
|Withdrawal Methods||Bank transfer , PayPal , Credit Card , Skrill|
|Trading Methods||CFD , Forex|
|Number of Assets||77 trading instruments with institutional grade pricing|
|Types of Assets||Cryptocurrencies , Forex , Index CFD Trading , Precious Metals , Energy|
|Trading Currency||Bitcoin , Bitcoin Cash , Ethereum , Dash , Litecoin|
|Account Currency||AUD , USD , EUR , CAD , GBP , CHF , JPY , NZD , CAD , SGD , HKD|
|US Traders Allowed|
- Leverage up to 5:1
- No commission fees
- 5 cryptocurrency products
- No compensation scheme in Australia
- No bonus to traders
Pepperstone Review – Company Information
Based in Melbourne Australia, the Pepperstone broker was established to help institutional and retail investors with a platform to trade Ethereum. Bitcoin and other financial instruments as part of their investment goals and objectives. With offices in London, Dallas, Bangkok and Shanghai, this broker is providing millions of people worldwide with a pretty solid Forex trading platform. It offers users a reliable platform, exceptional customer support, fast execution of transactions and most importantly low cost of transactions. This Pepperstone broker offers all users the direct access to numerous liquidity destination in the Forex market without necessarily bearing the burden of a deal desk that previously might have been unavailable to the institutional and retail investor. In this Pepperstone review, we have covered the main features of this trading platform to provide you with the required information in order to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Pepperstone Review – Company History
Pepperstone broker was developed to ease the stress of cryptocurrency investors. According to the development team, they stated that Pepperstone trading platform was created because they sensed a great discomfort and frustration of forex traders’ who are plagued by either poor customer service, the excessive spread of trades or the slow transaction execution speed. Pepperstone was developed to ensure that all crypto investors’ carry out fast and secure transactions at the lowest cost possible. To do this, Pepperstone makes use of advanced technology that makes use of low latent execution speed, quality, exceptional and responsive customer support and service and most importantly low cost of transactions.
The team of developers of the Pepperstone broker come with over 20 years experience in the forex trading industry. This vast knowledge and experience in the forex trading industry are why they feel that they fully understand what traders would need to continue trading in the market. They do not just seek to offer a particular platform to all traders in the market rather, they want to become relevant to traders by providing an unending improvement of their services to ensure that traders get more and more technology to further improve cryptocurrency investing experience. They seek to provide assistance to all traders whether they are big institutional investors or small-scale retail investors.
Pepperstone Review – Trading Markets
Since its establishment in 2010, Pepperstone has been at the forefront of providing advanced technology to both institutional and retail brokers in over 66 countries of the world. The main aim of Pepperstone is to revolutionise the crypto trading market by ensuring that traders from around the world get unlimited access to their technologies which will ensure better and faster execution. The vision of the Pepperstone broker is to become the world leading crypto CFD trading platform.
The cryptocurrencies available on Pepperstone are as follows:
- Bitcoin Cash
Pepperstone review will not be complete without mentioning that this broker has been licensed in Australia as well as in the UK. To ensure the security of funds on the Pepperstone platform, the funds of clients are stored in an isolated account with multiple Australian banks.
It is worth noting that Pepperstone operated under two different entities. Pepperstone Limited is servicing the UK and other EEA accounts, regulated by the FCA and has FSCS protection up to 50,000 GBP per person.
Pepperstone Group Limited is servicing accounts created outside the EEA and ASIC regulated – AFSL (Australian Financial Services License) holder. Australian entity does not provide protection to retail investors.
For account opening and deposits the following account base currencies are available:
- United States Dollar (USD)
- British Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Polish Zloty (PLN)
Pepperstone Review – Trading Platforms
One of the distinct features of Pepperstone is state of the art trading platforms.
Pepperstone offers its investors access to 3 different trading platforms, they are –
These trading platforms have been referred to as the most popular in the crypto trading industry, with Metatrader4 (MT4) being the most popular of them. Ethereum Investors will find it interesting to know that these trading platforms can be downloaded on their mobile devices.
Pepperstone Review – Platform Features
1. Multiple currency support. Pepperstone broker supports over 70 different currencies. Some of these currencies include precious metals (like gold, diamond etc), cryptocurrencies, CFID, Energy and a list of other currencies.
2. Provision of advanced trading solutions. Pepperstone was established in 2010, and since then it has stamped its place as one of the most innovative and determined crypto trading platforms. Less than two years after its creation, it was named the fastest growing Australian company in 2014. This is as a result of its provision of sophisticated trading technologies that will definitely solve all trading problems.
3. Funds storage. According to the development team of Pepperstone, they state that the funds of clients on the platform are saved in an isolated account with top banks in Australia. This will ensure that all funds are secure and cannot be stolen.
4. Super Low Commission. The commission is charged by Pepperstone only on the edge razor account. For every $100,000 traded, the trader is charged $3.5.
5. Pepperstone price improvement. This feature of the Pepperstone broker allows traders to fill their orders in a more favourable manner in case the value of a currency rises, it will automatically move the order to cover the new price, ensuring that traders gain more.
6. Fast execution. Pepperstone partnered with Equinix to provide investors with super fast transactions.
7. Pepperstone broker became the first forex trading platform to adapt and offer traders’ the “provider Auto-chartist” functionality which is an analysis tool and supports email trading.
8. Multiple payment methods. Pepperstone offers traders over 13 mobile payment methods. Some of them include direct bank transfers, PayPal, credit/ card transfer, Skrill, Bpay and a list of other methods.
Pepperstone Review – Opening an Account
To register, traders will have to visit the official website Pepperstone and click on Register. They will be required to offer basic necessary information like their names, a username, a working email address and a chosen password. Once logged in, you will be sent a confirmation mail to the email address you gave during set up. You will have to confirm your account via your email before you can fund your Pepperstone account, then begin trading over 70 currencies.
Pepperstone review will not be complete without mentioning that setting up an account on this platform is quite easy and in less than two minutes, you can make deposits and begin trading immediately.
Pepperstone Review – Customer Concern
One issue that will concern all traders on this platform is that of storing funds in top Australian accounts. There is no compensation scheme for crypto investors using this platform in Australia, this means that if there is a loss of funds, they might not be compensated. This is probably the major concern of traders using this platform in Australia.
Pepperstone Review – Pros & Cons
- Fast transactions
- Low cost of trading on the platform
- Offers multiple payment ways or methods
- Supports multiple currencies
- Responsive and quality customer support
- No bonus is offered to traders’
- No compensation scheme for traders in Australia.
Pepperstone Review – Conclusion
All in all, we consider Pepperstone to be a solid CFD broker offering a good trading platform. account opening is an easy process and no minimum deposit is required. You can start investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptos straight after opening and validating your account. This Pepperstone review won’t be complete without saying about the great educational support that is offered to all new investors. There is a number of educational videos and walks through guides available. In this Pepperstone review, we were satisfied with user experience but would like to see a bigger choice of cryptocurrencies to invest. Hopefully, Pepperstone is working on it and there will be more updated on the platform soon.
For more information on alternative CFD crypto brokers, you can read this review.